Friday, April 30, 2010

A Busy Week

Faith turned 2 months old on Monday and had her check up and shots. She weighs 12 lbs 10 oz and is 23 inches long. She's a good eater and is filling out well, even getting some cute little rolls on her legs.

Tomorrow, May 1 is Dave and my 6th wedding anniversary. To surprise him I bought us a new rocker glider and ottoman. The ottoman is on order, but they delivered the glider today. We already have one glider set that we've put many miles on since Faith was born, but we recently moved it to Faith's room to use for her quiet bedtime routine and middle of the night feedings. We missed having a rocker in the living room a lot, so we needed another one. I can justify it because I know we'll get lots of use out of it.

Faith modeling the new chair. We hope Daddy likes it!

She's very smiley these days.
And serious sometimes.
Last weekend Faith and I traveled out to Bismarck to visit Grandma Bonnie, Papa Tim, and aunts, uncles and cousins. Faith met her great Grandma Alice for the first time.
Papa Tim has a special touch in getting Faith to go to sleep. He walks and rocks and sings Amazing Grace to her.


I think it makes him a little sleepy too.
We built a fort - for girls only. I had to evacuate after we were bombed by a stinky diaper.

Not to forget Oscar. We had some business in town last Friday morning and took Oscar with. We let him run around the big city for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! Love looking at them...makes me feel like we are living close to each other. I know today was a special day for Faith being brought to the Lord in Baptism. What a blessing! We look forward to seeing you next weekend for Jack's. Hugs from the Hargans...love you guys! Auntie Betty

    ReplyDelete