Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My first day home!

They finally sprung me from the hospital late yesterday afternoon. Mom's hemoglobin was really low from the surgery so she had to wait to get a couple of units of blood before we could leave. Her color is coming back today, so I think she's doing better. Here's Dad and me on our way in the front door. I slept the whole way home. It was really nice.
Before we left the hospital and went down to the 1st floor to visit my Bestafar. He really liked me too!

They actually figured out how to get me in this contraption. Mom and Dad are learning a little more each hour I think. We're in this as a team and I try to tell them what I need, but sometimes they aren't real good at translating. We'll work on it though.



Dad measured my feet this morning. Great Grandma Alice will be happy to know I have a real good foundation.
I'm 4 days old today!! I took a little snooze on my boppy pillow this morning. Mom tried to get me to wake up by taking my sleeper off, but I was too comfy.

I have really cool clothes too. This one matches my dark hair and my blue eyes. But really guys, do I need bows already?
You're right, I do look good.


Ahh, snooze time again.

Dad and I like to rock.
He likes the way I smell too. Mom gave me a sponge bath today while Dad ran to town. She knew better than to take pictures of that. I was way too mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment