Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby Shower Time

Before I talk about baby showers I want to congratulate sister-in-law Betty and her husband Ryan for becoming proud parents to baby Jack Ryan David yesterday. He weighed in at 8lbs 6 oz and 20inches long. We are thankful for his safe arrival and can't wait to meet our new nephew.
Baby girl and I have been busy being showered lately - WOW! Here are some pictures of a shower held for us at Bethel Lutheran Church hosted by my sister-in-law Christine with help from many wonderful ladies. A great devotion was given by my mother-in-law on the women in the Bible who also waited for their babies and some great advice on showing our little girl through our example how important the Bible and God's Word are to us. As excited as we are, we are also so very very thankful to the Lord for giving us this blessing. I remind myself with every new uncomfortable or inconvenient pregnancy symptom that I get to experience these things. That is a privilege that has been granted to me and us through God's grace. (I will have to have Dave remind me of that during the pain of delivery. :)



So happy my friend Kelly from Hackensack and her 6 month old son Logan were able to drive down and spend some time with me. Logan is a great baby! We had so much fun catching up on everything. I hadn't seen him since he was only a few weeks old.












A shower was also given for us at the bank. There was lots of good food, fun games, and visiting. A big thank you to my friends at work!




We played the Price is Right, baby style with hosts Kylene and Bobbi.














No comments:

Post a Comment